Sunday, September 28, 2008

Taiwanese guys looking for love gotta deal with ...

Been doing competitor analysis most of this weekend.

The match-making company lov*fr**nd99 has really bad service! After looking at their webpage, I still had some questions, so I filled in their QA form with my questions. Guess what their reply was?

NOTHING. Just their company's webpage & phone #.

WTF!

I emailed back telling them that they did not answer my question.

Then they emailed back a whole tirade. Geez, such attitude!

I can't say their name out loud here, cuz they might take action against me. I've found quite a few negative feedback on them already - those are the posts that they haven't managed to DELETE yet from yahoo knowledge. I wonder how they got the power to delete other people's posts. I've heard rumors that they've taken action against those who have written negatively against them. Gee, a tyrant who doesn't give a shit about their customers.

This is what the poor taiwanese guys looking for love have to deal with now.

Gosh, they sooo need us.

No comments: